WHAT GOES AROUND WOODEN PUZZLE
Take a journey to the Earth’s core, learn about its different layers and find out what’s inside. Discover with your child the rich interior of our planet.
Two-level puzzle “What goes around” will bring the little geologist closer to the structure of the globe and its diversity.
Play with layers, trace, color and imprint individual puzzles.
And remember: THERE ARE SO MANY SOLUTIONS!
– Dimensions: 24 x 24 cm,
– 12 elements + frame and cover,
– Thickness of the puzzle: 5 mm,
– Thickness of the base and cover: 3 mm,
– Closed with a wooden cover and rubber bands,
– Painted with colorless, odorless varnish with approval for children.
Polski, English, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Português, Français, Different